Here you will find my current research interest is divided in two main lines
- Clinical Metabolomics. To help medical doctors in the early detection of cancer and other gastrointestinal diseases, its stratification and prognostic.
- Instrumentation: GC-MS, LC-MS, NMR
- Biological interpretation
- Ion Mobility Spectrometry. To understand better its underlying principles in the boundaries between physics, chemistry and biology.
- micro IMS principles
- Meta-Analysis. The systematic statistical assessment of published studies, applied to metabolomics.
Science in 1′: What is Metabolomics?
With the Universitat Rovira i Virgili, we developed a short video explaining What is metabolomics. This is part of a interview from when I was selected as Talent URV: